The NEW PushTracker provides even more information and individualization of the SmartDrive—the award-winning wheelchair power assist. Use it to customize the SmartDrive performance you like best by changing the mode of operation, tap sensitivity, top speed and more.
Now with the added features of the PushTracker Activity Monitor and its FREE Smartphone App, in addition to controlling your SmartDrive you can track day-to-day propulsion metrics—including push count, coast time and more. They all seamlessly connect with one another to give a complete picture of mobility activity, helping to monitor daily habits, reduce risk for injury and ultimately improve your quality of life!
Measure your wrist circumference and reference the ranges below for the PushTracker size that fits you best:
Small: 4-1/2" / 114 mm to 6" / 152 mm
Medium: 6" / 152 mm to 7-1/4" / 184 mm
Large: 7-1/4" / 184 mm to 9" / 229 mm
The band on the PushTracker is designed for most users. But if you have difficulty securing, it doesn’t fit quite right, or you wish to have one of a different color / material / pattern, the band can be easily replaced with essentially any 0.7" (18 mm) wide off-the-shelf watch band of your choosing.
With the PushTracker Smartphone App, wirelessly sync & send your daily data via Bluetooth® from your PushTracker wristband for an in-depth look.
Preview and download the PushTracker App for:
Within the App you can easily:
- Swipe between the three different PushTracker dashboards to check how you are doing at a glance and see how it compares to your daily averages.
- View your past performance, see just how much your SmartDrive helps and compare against other users.
- Track your journey as you explore a park or city and share it with all your friends.
- Quickly tweak the functionality / performance characteristics of your SmartDrive and test for what you like best.
- Wirelessly update PushTracker and SmartDrive Firmware as new software-centric features and improvements are released.